Steel Club offers its members the use of the Main Pool, a nearly Olympic size, spring fed, in ground pool. There is also a Splash Pad to bring enjoyment to the younger members and guests. The pool is staffed by in house lifeguards during normal operating hours for the safety of the members and their guests. The guards also run swim lesson programs during the pool season for different ages and ability levels.
The Club offers many options for refreshments during normal pool hours. From the Alley Bar & Grille, located next to the pool, your children may enjoy a wide selection of snacks, ice cream, and soft drinks. From the Alley Bar & Grille, everyone can select from a wide array of more substantial food such as burgers, salads and sandwiches. In addition, adults can enjoy drinks such as Pina Coladas, Daiquiris, beer, wine, and limited mixed drinks. The Veranda is also available for dining and can be reserved for parties offering a spectacular view of the golf course and pool.
For complete pool membership details and all of our membership levels, click here
|Daily, 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Due to staffing limitations as many of our lifeguards return to school, the pool will be closed August 31st through September 4th and will finish the season with normal hours September 5th, 6th, and 7th.|
Steel Club Pool Rules
- No horseplay or endangering self or other
- No running on the concrete
- Toys and flotation devices are permitted in the shallow end and the deep end play area
- Games involving throwing any balls or toys are not permitted where small children are present and must not disturb others
- No swimming across the lap lanes
- When lap swimmers are present, playing in the lap lanes is prohibited
- No jumping or diving into the pool from marked areas (the black line around the pool)
- Only jumping and diving is allowed from the side of the pool. No jumping backwards or doing flips from the side
- Use caution when jumping from the side to avoid hitting the ledge
- No sitting or hanging on the lane lines
- All children under 12 must pass the swim test to swim past the first rope
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking is prohibited in the pool area
- Glassware is prohibited in the pool area
Diving Board Rules
- One person is permitted on the diving board at a time
- One bounce is permitted per jump
- All jumps must be straight off of the diving board
- Wait until the person in front of you gets to the ladder before jumping
- No hanging on the diving board from the water
- No sitting on the diving board
- No toys are permitted in the diving board area
- No throwing or catching balls is permitted while on or jumping from the diving board
All patrons must be signed in at the front desk before entering the pool area.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Steel Club is not a day care and cannot be responsible for the supervision of children. Life guards are provided to ensure the safety of persons in the pool. In the event that there is a medical emergency, a parent or guardian must be present to tend to their child. Parents should remain in the pool area and supervise all children 12 years old and under. Parents should remain in the water within reach of all children 6 years and under; lifeguards are not babysitters.
Children 12 and over may be left unsupervised, but they must be able to contact their parent or guardian at any time. Poor behavior at the pool will not be tolerated and will result in the loss of unsupervised pool privileges.