Tournaments & Lessons
Starting May 1st private and group lessons will be available with our Disc Golf Professional, Steven Braud.
Private lessons will be catered to current and specific abilities from your beginner disc golfer to your professional level disc golfer. Lessons can be catered towards what area of the game that is needed.
Lessons will be available on Tuesday's from 10 am - 6 pm, and on Thursday's from 10 am - 4 pm.
• One on one Lessons will be available for $40.00 an hour. This will include going out on the course and playing some holes to work on different aspects of your game.
• Group lessons will be available as well. Group rates will be (2 students $60.00 / hour, 3 students $80.00 / hour, 4 students $100.00 / hour. In an effort to be able to have it focus on specifics on an individual basis, we will limit lessons to 4 maximum.
• Thursday's at 5:30 pm we will host a doubles event through Nov 10th. (Daylight Savings)
Call the Pro Shop at 610-838-6664 or speak with Danny to learn more and register.
We are planning a clinics schedule that will offer at least one clinic each month of the Spring and Summer season. Please watch for email communications with exact details and dates.
Disc Golf Camp:
Disc Golf Camp is open to all children between the ages of 7 to 16.
Camp will consist of three Summer sessions and offer:
• The Fundamentals of Disc Golf (scoring, rules, and safety).
• How to properly throw a disc.
• Introduce your children to one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
• Give them a hobby that will allow them to spend more time outside.
• A recreational activity that is extremely healthy and is part of the national “Get out and play” initiative.
Please contact the Disc Golf Pro, at DiscGolfPro@steel.club or call the Clubhouse at 610-838-7018 if you have any questions. All junior camps will be either instructed by or supervised by our Disc Golf Professional.
3 Day Summer Camp - 9:00 am to 12 noon
Session 1: June 25th - June 27th - From 9:00 am to 12 noon
Session 2: July 16th - July 18th - From 9:00 am to 12 noon
Session 3: July 30th - August 1st - From 9:00 am to 12 noon
Cost: $50 per child - a one-day session. $130 for a complete three-day camp session. A 10% discount is available for families with multiple children attending a camp together.
On August 4th we will be hosting the “The Steel Club Open” a PDGA C-tier event. Sponsored by Discmania. We are still finalizing all the exciting details. Watch for additional information.